Sunday 9 December 2018

Visual proof

Much as it would be necessary to attend Hash runs on a regular basis to stay halfway in shape, family-related happenings and other social obligations (?) prevent one from doing so (Not that this is a bad thing per se, I believe that it is good and necessary to have a life outside the Hash (House Harriers)).

Anyhow, here are some more pics from recent meanderings:

It is, isnt't it?

A pig in the wood

Sankt Wolfgang am Wolfgangsee, wonderful area and lovely Christmas Market

Size DOES matter

For me to poop on?

A shameless beer commercial 

Riding the Scree 

This belongs to yet another GREAT dive near Vienna city centre 


I need to try this place out on one of my next tours 

Locked and shut 

And eventually, here is one of the true Hash Hymns (for the guys; I am still looking for a suitable equivalent for the ladies).


No comments:

Post a Comment