Tuesday 4 January 2011

Up, Up and Away

Give the Hares Credit, as always. To start the Hashing year off at January 1st is quite an achievement and all credit goes to Needleman and Bootleg Sister for that estabished, albeit last-time tradittion, as far as I know.
After the annual Vienna Philharmonic New Years Concert it is mostly off to family and familiar obligations. It has been quite a few years since I was capable or able to make such an event, from what I could tell from the pica everybody seemed to have enjoyed themselves.

Three Vindobonian Beauties


today i dog-sit.
you, me, dogs, cats, new year’s eve.
i am an ancient.

(New Years Haiku)

I have a great fondness for Haikus. The Beer Haiku Daily Site which is one of my favourite things in that section to your right on the screen somewhere kept me on my toes for years. And I did contribute one Haiku to that site that was published a while back.

Anyhow. I hope you all have a great and healthy year ahead of you.

On Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment