Monday 12 July 2010

I go swimming

Read a bit from Mr. Saint-Exupery if you haven't done so already. More of that at the end of this post. More medical problems made me make acquaintance to another Viennese hospital (the AKH this time) and it is only now as I am writing this nonsense do I remember that three years ago Munk and I set parts of a Ski Week Solidarity run through that huge hospital (you know that we developed the successful theory that the Hash Ski Weekers shouldn't gain an extra credit for their run so we started to do runs here in Vienna during the ski week on the same date as they would abroad).
Just that the regarded visitors to this site will understand a tiny little bit more about our local Hash mysteries and traditions.
Much to my pleasure this run took place at the intended venue out at the Figurteich in Guntramsdorf, one of the last refuges in our neigbourhood where nature is preserved and swimming is free and skinny dipping is allowed.
I was told by Sex Energy that she and Cohare Casting Couch were a little bit late with their trailsetting so the start was late too but nonetheless the run was considered to be a good one even by the usual ritical observers. Was the beer after the run warm or cold or just chilled down to air temperature? Matter of fact was that only a handful of brave ones dared to swim since their must have been bazillions of mosquitos. Tough I say.
Come back next year and try again.
On out.



Cohare and Hare

No comments:

Post a Comment