Tuesday 18 May 2010

Now night arrives with her purple legion

I actually wasn't even aware that the Währinger Park existed, let alone that the Fischerbräu (one of Minuteman's favourite hangouts for Jazz Brunches) was so close nearby. Anyhow, very accidently Sex Energy asked me: "Fallen Angel is staying overnight with her grandparents, so why don't we do the Full Moon Run?".  All I could do other than gawk in disbelief was to keep her asking on our way out to the 19th district :" Are you really sure you would like to make it there?".  You know the answer as I am writing this, mainly for myself.
Amongst lots of familiar faces at the start I made out Death to Flying things (whom I first mistook for Needleman) and Anita Hanjob with her son, a keen runner indeed.
Running up and down and seemingly all over Döbling, nearly invocating Christian Eipeltauers Ghost again (we COULD have gone there after all!) and, having admired some Gemeindebau architecture and some HUGE villas of the rich and famous people, a beer stop came up with actually COLD BEER - well done Hares! - and the way back should have been the literal piece of cake - were it not that by following Ice Queen and Slush Puppie at least I lost orientation for a couple of moments until we got back to Währinger Park and it was only when Sex Energy phoned up saying "I got lost within Währinger Park" I realised that Whoppa and Pocahontits shared that remarkable experience.

A Full Moon circle can be a laid back experience and usually lasts much shorter than its equivalent at the once World's Worst Hash. Beer and lots of Food at the Fischerbräu concluded all of this.

On Out.



Your humble Hash Blogger sipping down a little wisdom





No comments:

Post a Comment