Tuesday 15 December 2009

And You and I

On a different note now. Great to see that Christmas is coming along in no time now. From what I could see from a message from My Pint of View the Santa Lucia run provided by No Balls Prize and Harry Tosser was funny and entertaining. At the same time, family and me went down to Eisenstadt to the local Christmas Market. Our very own personal and early Christmas present was that our Fallen Angel (3 year old daughter) made her dummy(pacifier) a present to a rather puzzled Christ Child (a young woman dressed all in white).
And, 11 days now there ain't no more dummy in our house. From what I keep hearing from very many parents all the dummy-, pram-, nappie and all other related stuff is just some sort of warm up. Wait till the kids reach their adolescence.
Been to Christmas markets far and wide, mind you that one so called "traditional one" in Prater near the Riesenrad is supposed to stay open until January 6. I'll certainly be there.

Well, the positive answer or musical recommendation is YES. What a beautiful Song.

No comments:

Post a Comment